Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Major Jake for Sale!

New cx ride
This is my new ride for cx. The Specialized Crux Expert. Once again, my bikes outclass me. And although I would love to keep the Kona Major Jake I really don't have the room. So I am selling it. See the photo below.

The Major's for sale

This will be a sweet bike for someone, I've really enjoyed it. It's a 2009 61cm.
Full scandium with a carbon Alpha Q cx fork.
The frame and fork have less than 800 miles on them (so say my computers).
The wheels are Velocity rims laced to Ultegra hubs.
It has a Sram Rival 1x10 with less than 500 miles on it.
FSA SL-K cranks and Kore cantilever brakes.
Salsa Bell-Lap bars and a new Specialized Phenom saddle.

Send me an email if your interested and I'll get you a price, marc.engelhardt at gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment