Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Come on SPRING!

In my office at home, when I look to the left, this is what I see. I have ridden it 4 times, 6 months ago. I can't wait to get out and ride some trails. I am ready to ween off the base miles and start hitting it. It's going to be at least another month until the trails are ridable. Must...keep...motivated [dying super hero]

It's going to be a fun and interesting year. I'm already psyched for cx even though it's 6 months off. I'm still not sure who, if anybody, I will be racing for this year. Team Seagal MKE has burned down, and like a phoenix, the Haymakers have grown from the ashes. The revamped club is great, but not necessarily a race team. I also don't know of any of them that are doing the same events as me.

Not that if someone is wearing a different kit it makes much difference to me, I'll ride, race, and talk with whoever is having fun, but it would be nice to have that extra camaraderie during the xc races and the strategic help in cx races. Something that being on the same race team gives.

On another note, we got Eric's sweet 2010 Kona Big Unit pretty much built up yesterday. So now he can stare at a bike and yearn for dry trails too!

Well, that's enough rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment