Friday, July 30, 2010

Oh no, I broke my mustache!

Okay, I didn't break my mustache. Rather I had surgery on my septum and turbinates. This picture is a fresh bandage from yesterday morning. I no longer have the bandage and I am off the oxycodone, which is good because it was giving me lucid dreams last night. And not fun flying ones either.

Even though there is a ton of nastiness going on in my nose right now, I can already breath better than before the surgery. Now, if the migraine meds work properly too with no side effects I'll be ready for action.

3 comments:

  1. let's hope that medicine stays kicked in, brah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your turbinates heal up nice and fast! Are you now the bionic turbinator? Can you turbinate the competition. Man I could go on and on with that word.
    Seriously though, glad you're OK!
    Take Care
    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys.
    @Justin, yeah, I kept thinking that turbinate can't by what their called, but they are. What is even weirder is that they are like air conditioners for the lungs, mine make a quiet tsst tsst tsst noise when in use.

    ReplyDelete