Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm so excited, I'm so excited...I'm so scared!

First off, a dollar and a hug to whomever first can identify from where the title of this article came.

Cross starts this weekend! I have no idea what to expect this season when it comes to finishes. This is the first time since I started racing in '07 that I have set out to do a bunch of races where there is no feasible possibility for me to podium or place top 5. I can't really imagine a scenario in a P,1,2 race in WI where it could occur. So I guess I will be trying to break top 10? Even then, it all depends on who shows up for each race, I've never raced cx against most of the guys I will be racing this year.

What I do know is that the bike is ready to go, I feel like I am ready to go, and Summer is giving way to Fall. My race season mentality is just starting to kick in, time to break out the cow bells!

1 comment:

  1. Don't be scared. It's alright cause you're Saved by the Bell!!

    ReplyDelete