Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend recap

Koz's was great again, especially now that it is smoke free. I think we will be back there again soon. There were 2, count 'em 2, 300's rolled! There may have been some help from the pinsetters, but they still got their names up on the wall!

Check out this weird picture were it looks like Ronsta was superimposed onto it.
Koz's Mini Bowl

As far as the Estabrook Cx race, I dnf'd. In the second lap I heard a noise that I thought was my fork, one that didn't sound good but I kept going. In the middle of the 6th lap I hit a pothole in the grass and my bars turned way down. They are what made the noise the first time too, I think. I still haven't pulled the bike apart to check. Somehow they got loose, maybe the cold? Anyways, that was it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment