Monday, November 22, 2010

WI State CX Championship

Well, I didn't race it myself. It just didn't work out, but if there is one thing I learned about racing this year it's that it isn't necessarily about the racing that makes it fun. It is the atmosphere and community. I was able to steal away enough time to go watch the P, 1, 2 and the masters 35+ 1,2,3. It was a great day for cx racing.

Unfortunately, Lauren couldn't come, so I was left to take pictures myself. With my junkie camera and my junkie photo taking ability. I took lots of pictures but none turned out very good. So here is the one that still looked cool, plus videos of one of the chicanes.
P, 1, 2 race

The P,1,2

The Masters 35+ 1,2,3

Time learn how to cross country ski and start getting ready for next season!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I didn't race either but thanks for cheering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looked like you were having though, perhaps too much fun for a cx race!

    ReplyDelete