Thursday, February 17, 2011

Clutch rocks! Motorhead is wrong

2011-02-16_20-55-48_197.jpg
The picture is blurry because I had to zoom in from the balcony with my phone. They played a great set and the Rave even sounded pretty good.

Motorhead on the other hand was, well, Motorhead. Loud, really loud, and boring. Their whole shtick is that their loud. Thirty years ago they were innovative, but now they pack rooms because of their name. It isn't that they weren't tight or didn't play well, but I bet if they were a new band they wouldn't fill a 25 person bar. {I'm almost done with my rant} Last, they had a banner behind them that said "The World is Yours", the title of their new album (that's right, Motorhead released an album in 2010. What, you didn't hear about it?). Anyway, I can think of two reasons why that statement is wrong, one purely logical, the other theological. Can you guess what I am thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment