Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pizza cook-off party

I am slowly catching up on the big happenings in the past week. On Saturday night after my cx race Lauren and I hosted a pizza cook-off at our place. We have been doing cook-offs for about a year now, bringing the tradition back to WI from our friends in STL. The basic premise is a theme dish to pass. Kind of like Iron Chef meets the church basement pot luck.The pizza cook-off was ridiculous. The pictures barely do it justice. It isn't actually a competition and no one wins unless your Mike, but I have to vote for the pineapple-mandarin orange-onion-black olive-ahi tuna with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Well, basically because I made it. Hopefully if you were invited and didn't show the pictures force you to come to the next one. Which I believe is chili!

No comments:

Post a Comment