Friday, October 30, 2009

The Mustache

I've been a bit behind on posts lately so let's do a quick catch-up. After the Blast! I rode a lot to try to heal up the bruised rib from the B! and the lingering shoulder pain from the cx race the week before. It is gone for the most part except when I really mash the pedals. I've also been able to go on more group rides than I have in a long time. Which is great, but doesn't leave much room for the rest needed for training.
Mini-bowling at Koz's was super-fun and we had a lot of folks show up. If you couldn't make it for some reason, don't fret we will definitely be doing that again!
Which brings us to today. The weather has been great for setting up some good cx racing tomorrow. Although apparently in WI cx races get canceled when the weather is primo?!? If I had the time I definitely would have been out to the Recoil to support the cause. Anywho, I am looking forward to racing at Washington Park tomorrow as 1970's Charles Bronson. Right now the plan is to ride the 4's and the master 30+ open. Should be interesting, I have doubled up in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment