Monday, January 31, 2011

Getting the hang of it

Lauren and I got out skiing on Saturday and then instead of taking a nap I went by myself to Scuppernong for the first time yesterday afternoon for a couple of hours. The description of rolling terrain is right on, you are either going up or down for most of the trail.

I only crashed a few times on the downhills. No broken equipment either! I am starting to get a hang of the technique, also how to fall more, how should I say, gracefully.

I am taking such a different approach to training this year compared to last year. It seems to be working, I am less run down and worried about workouts, yet I feel more in control of my body when I am being active. I don't know what that will translate into when comes to competition this year. Should be interesting. Couldn't be a much worse competitive year than last year was!


No comments:

Post a Comment