Thursday, January 13, 2011

Indoor Action Fever

At about 10pm last night, a few of us were left after 4 hours of riding at Ray's Indoor MKE, we were hanging out at the top of the expert jump run. We were all beat, but for some reason we kept saying, "Eh, maybe a few more," or "One more time." Ray's was a ton of fun and I can see spending many, many hours there. It also helped that I had friends there to show me the ropes and how to do things since I have never ridden that type of bike or been in a park before.

I forgot my camera, but Ronsta got some shots. Next time I will try to get some pics/video of a little of everything so you can get an idea of the park. All you guys in STL will want to make the trip.
My lame second attempt at the foam pit.

Ron tasting the foam

Greg's sweet 360

Epic Wednesday!
sinking like a rock in the foam

2 comments: