Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Legs a burning

GunShow 5.24
photo by Ronsta

The Gun Slingers are coming out in full effect! The ride is getting faster and faster and more people are showing up. Last night we had good numbers in both the "A" and "B" groups. Come on out and see what you've got!

This weekend I may actually do a race that I have planned to do! The weather might really cooperate this time. So now the question is if I can yet find a duo partner for the 6 hour. If not, it could be a long day at the Northern Kettles.

On a different note, I have noticed that comments that are made are not actually appearing on this blog. I'm not sure what the bug is, but I haven't censored anyone or erased any comments. So if you made a comment and it didn't show up, I am sorry. I'm working on fixing it.

5 comments:

  1. lets see if this one works :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do the 6 solo! I'm switched now and it'd be have some company on the long ride....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I am doing now. I can't seem to talk anyone into the 6 hour duo. I could us the time on the bike anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice FB! Been riding mine a lot lately. See you in July homey.

    ReplyDelete