Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Riding under the Painbow

GunShow 5.10
photo by Rontsa
The Gun Show was in full effect last night! With a tailwind for the start of the route it was hard to go for any of the sprints because we were already riding near my top speed! The weather was great, it felt weird to feel my jersey right against my skin and to feel a warm breeze on my bare legs. It has been cold and wet too long!

We are getting some good groups now for the ride. Plus, there is "sweeper", "b", or "side" show, or whatever you want to call it, for those people who want to ride fast, but maybe can't ride as fast.

Tuesday nights leaving at 6pm sharp from downtown Waukesha. Be there!

2 comments:

  1. Everyones in the drops- you know its on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's why I choose that picture. What I can't figure out is how in the world you took it!

    ReplyDelete