Saturday, February 6, 2010

30 degrees? Let me take off my coat.

Friday I got out for about 4 hours. I rode an out and back and got just about to Port Washington. The wind from the North was harsh, so the ride back was spinnerific. It was also a warm ride back. The temps were in the 30's. I was sweating like crazy without the wind to evaporate it. This is the time of the year wear clothing starts to get tricky. I know one thing, when I am sweating like that I don't stop moving for longer than a stop light, otherwise I'll never get my body temp back up.

This morning I went to the Dead Sea Scroll exhibit at the Milwaukee Museum. It was really cool. Just think, we have copies of Scripture from over 2,000 years ago. Someone wrote this stuff down, not just to keep a history of it, but so that we would learn knowledge they had preserved. In a way, the Dead Sea scrolls were actually written for us, nuts!

Well, I have to hit it, the Soup Challenge cook off is tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment