Monday, February 15, 2010

Sloth love Chunk

As I sit here and once again slide my hat brim to the left to center it, I have come to the realization that while my head isn't quite like this:

My head is lopsided. This winter I have done a lot of cold weather riding with a balaclava. I have to constantly pull the opening to the left because it slowly works its way over to the right. If I let it go, the opening would be over my right ear after a 3 hour ride.

I have noticed that I do the same thing with all my hats. In fact, since I started writing this article, my hat brim has turned 45 degrees to the right. What the heck!?!

Has everyone else noticed this about my head from the side or back and just not told me?

2 comments:

  1. You need to get one of those helmets that babies wear to correct their misshapen heads. You could disguise it as a regular cycling helmet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or, I could put a wig on it and wear it all of the time. Sort of like Brett on Flight of the Conchords.

    ReplyDelete