Friday, April 30, 2010

Bronson

Why Charles Bronson you ask? Well, while I really like the previous picture I had up, it was from last fall and I don't want to see any fall weather right now. Even in picture form. So until I get something from this year I am going with Charles.

Years ago, I got tired of being disappointed by movies that I was supposed to like. So, I started watching films that weren't supposed to be good, but were still entertaining. Enter Charles Bronson. The man has like 60 movies over 40 years. Some good, some bad, some horrible. But they almost always deliver some good lines or a poorly done explosion. He has great line delivery and don't even get me started on the stache. No mustache month is complete without someone donning the Bronson-stache.

I like the above picture from The Mechanic. It could say a few things. Like "You must have expensive tastes, this is fine wine." Or what is really going through his mind in this movie, "Oh geez, did I just drink posion!?!" And my favorite, "Here's to you Ministor, here's to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment